Toro Power Clear® 518 ZR Gas Snow Blower
Innovative Design And Power Curve® Technology Means Shredding Snow Fast
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow with the curved rubber paddles of Power Curve® Technology all while reducing clogging.
- Take Aim With Ease - Aim exactly where you want to throw snow with the mounted chute lever.
- With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim snow exactly where you want it.
- Optimized to tackle up to 9 car driveways with 2-9 inches of snow.
- Get The Job Done Quickly - Easily clear 18 in. wide with 12 in. snow cut depth. Cut through compacted snow and ice with the 7 in. auger diameter and put the snow where you want it up to 25 ft.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
Tackle small driveway/walkway jobs in no time with the rotor-propelled Toro Power Clear® Single-Stage 18 in. Gas Snow Blower. Quickly and easily clear 18 in. wide by 12 in. deep snow, and blast compacted snow and ice where you want it up to 25 ft. Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 9 cars and 2 - 9 in. of snow at one time. The compact design allows for easy storage and leaves room in the garage for what matters. Plus, you have peace of mind knowing that Toro stands behind this product with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Count on it.
The fold down handle makes storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 29.5 in. x 18.7 in. x 27.5 in. (75 cm x 48 cm x 70 cm). All Toro single stage snow blowers are backed by Toro's 2-Year Limited Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips
Shreds Snow Fast
Take Aim with Ease
Put Snow Where You Want It
The Right Fit For You
Get The Job Done Quickly
Get a Move On
Compatible with the MyToro App
|Auger Diameter||7 in. / 17.8 cm|
|Auger Gearbox||Commercial-Grade, No Shear PIns Needed|
|Auger System||Anti-Clogging System (ACS)|
|Battery Power||60V Max L324 (6.0Ah, 324Wh)|
|Capacity per Minute||1100 lbs / 498 kg|
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Chute Control||Chute-Mounted Handle, Curved Steel w/Friction Deflector|
|Chute Turning Radius (deg)||210|
|Clearing Surface Type / Incline||Concrete, Paved|
|Clearing Width||18 in. / 46 cm|
|Clears to the Pavement||Yes|
|Directional Control||Mounted Chute Lever|
|Driveway Size||4+ Car Driveway|
|Engine||Toro 99cc Engine|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||99 cc|
|Fuel Capacity||0.35 gal. / 1.3 L / 1.4 Qt.|
|Handle Design||Ergonomic & Reinforced|
|Ideal Snow Depth||9 in / 22 cm|
|Intake Height||12 in / 30 cm|
|Number of Forward Speeds||Variable|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||Variable|
|Product Features||Electric Start, Gas Powered, Hand Warmers, Self-Propelled, Tracked Tires|
|Recommended Oil Type||5W-30|
|Rotor Style||Power Curve® Rotor|
|Snow Equipment Product Type||Gas Single Stage Snow Blower|
|Snowblower Stage||Single Stage|
|Throw Distance||Up to 25 ft / 7.6 m|
|Tire Height||6 in / 15.2 cm|
|Tire Width||1.5 in / 3.8 cm|
|Type of Snow||Fluffy, Heavy, Light, Moderate, Wet|
|Wheel Height||6 in. / 15.2 cm|
*Throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See retailer for warranty details.
We Also Recommend
Toro GrandStand® Multi Force Mulch Force Mulch Dump