Toro 50" TimeCutter® Zero Turn Mower
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Storage Cubby - Now there's a convenient and safe space in your under-seat cubby to store important items.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat - Ride in style with a handcrafted seat that provides the ultimate in padding and back support.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid back splash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Built to last, your mower is no small investment and that's why TimeCutter's come with a Toro IronForged deck to ensure years of reliability and top performance and we just don't talk a good game, we back it up with Kevlar belts, a 10-Gauge steel deck shell, a reinforced leading edge across the entire deck and 6 in. spindles, we don't cut corners when it comes to our mowers
- More Time for You - Cut mowing time up to 50%.*
- Cut with the best, with more than 100-years of Toro innovation at your fingertips, you'll feel like a pro with commercial-grade features including a single-piece lever to control your cut height and durable deck design
Easy Height-of-Cut Adjustment
Smart Speed® Technology
Step-Through Front End
Toolless Belt Cover
Wet Spray Blocking Fenders
Built to last, your mower is no small investment and that's why TimeCutter's come with a Toro IronForged deck to ensure years of reliability and top performance and we just don't talk a good game, we back it up with Kevlar belts, a 10-Gauge steel deck shell, a reinforced leading edge across the entire deck and 6 in. spindles, we don't cut corners when it comes to our mowers
More Time for You
Cut with the best, with more than 100-years of Toro innovation at your fingertips, you'll feel like a pro with commercial-grade features including a single-piece lever to control your cut height and durable deck design
Compatible with the MyToro App
|Blade Tip Speed||18,330 ft/min / 5,586 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 57 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 144.8 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||11 in. x 6 in. (27.9 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||50 in. / 127 cm|
|Deck Design||50" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||23 hp** Kawasaki® V-Twin 726 cc|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||726 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||23.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Electric Start, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, Low Back Seat, Smart Speed|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||11 in. x 5.5 in. (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|
*Time savings based on survey of consumers who purchased TimeCutters from 1/1/18-9/30/19. Time savings will vary.
**23 HP at 3,600 RPM SAE J1940 and SAE J2723, as rated by Kawasaki® as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this mower may be significantly different.
***See retailer for warranty details.
We Also Recommend
Toro GrandStand® Multi Force Mulch Force Mulch Dump