Toro 50" TimeCutter® MyRIDE® Zero Turn Mower
Featuring MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Toolless Oil Change - Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- More Time for You - Cut mowing time up to 50%.*
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
Engineered with many of the same Pro DNA features used in our commercial line, the 50 in. TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, look and feel only reserved for the pros until now. Enjoy luxury comfort when your ride gets rough with the MyRIDE® Suspension System that saves your body from the toughest terrain. This mower is easier to handle than ever thanks to Toro's Smart Speed® Technology, which gives you total control over the mowing speed. Pass over unexpected obstacles with ease with the foot lift deck lift. Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year unlimited hour residential warranty, plus 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
MyRIDE® Suspension System
No more rocky rides. Save your body from the toughest terrain and avoid slow mowing speeds with the MyRIDE Suspension System. Enjoy a more comfortable ride, keeping you productive and feeling fresh.
Toro IronForged® fabricated deck ensures years of reliability and top performance.
Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
Easy Height-of-Cut Adjustment
Easily clear unexpected obstacles without having to stop with the deck lift pedal.
Smart Speed® Technology
Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed.
Toolless Oil Change
Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter.
Toolless Belt Cover
Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests
Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
Wet Spray Blocking Fenders
Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid backsplash on you with protective tire fenders.
Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
More Time for You
Cut mowing time up to 50%.*
Compatible with the MyToro App
The MyToro app serves up essential product resources like manuals & service reminders, parts & maintenance kits, how-to videos, weather and more. To download please visit your mobile device's App Store.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,330 ft/min / 5,586 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 57 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 144.8 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||50 in. / 127 cm|
|Deck Design||50" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708 cc|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||708 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||24.5 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Deck Washout Port, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, MyRIDE Suspension System, Smart Speed, Tool-less Oil Change|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Bumpy Lawn|
|Tires||11 in. x 5.5 in. (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|
*Time savings based on survey of consumers who purchased TimeCutters from 1/1/18-9/30/19. Time savings will vary.
**24.5 HP at 3,600 RPM SAE J1940 and SAE J2723, as rated by Toro® as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this mower may be significantly different.
***See retailer for warranty details.
We Also Recommend
Farmers Organic NitroOrganic Fertilizer, 36lb Resealable Bag
Regular price $1399 $13.99